Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Introductions

So my bud and old roomate (both old in age and in wisdom) suggested I start my own blog and who am I do deny the man a request/suggestion? Apparently he deems what I have to say or write worthy of a free publication on the world wide web. I'm not sure if that's a dig or a compliment cause have you seen what's out there floating around on the web? But I digress, a phrase you'll fine I use often, back to the intro. I'm Seth. So intro done. I'll add more about me, my whereabouts and as my good friend Brandon says "how I roll".

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Brian said...

I like the idea of lmao.com or seniortaylor.com or you could go visit stephens Im-Just-Saying.com, but who am I to mess with the natural progression of life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home